THE OFFICIAL EVENTS REGULATIONS
1. The public’s access for the performances that take place during The Sibiu International Theatre Festival is entirely conditioned by presenting tickets that can be purchased from the Theatrical Agency from Sibiu, on blvd. Nicolae Bălcescu no. 17, as well as from the national network of Domo, Germanos, Orange and Vodafone, Humanitas Libraries and Cărturești or online on www.eventim.ro, available in stock . No reservations can be made for the shows that take place in the programme, your seat being guaranteed only by purchasing e ticket.
2. The Sibiu International Theatre Festival accepts cash payment or payment by credit card (Visa and Mastercard), as well as payment orders.
3. The Sibiu International Theatre Festival offers discounts for pupils, students or retired people only based on an official document which must be presented at the entrance of the hall in which the show will take place. If a person can not prove its status as a pupil, student or retired person, the organizers can refuse to grant access to the show, without repaying the ticket, until the person pays the difference of price - so that the ticket will be paid full price.
4. Entrance for children under the age of 3 in the venue it is not allowed.
5. Entrance for children over the age of 4 in the venue is conditioned by presenting the discount tickets, sold in the limits of available seats.
6. The Sibiu International Theatre Festival may present productions that can contain messages unsuited for certain age segments and considering this, a notice will be visible on the production’s poster and on the official website of the institution. In this case, the organizers can refuse to grant acces to the show for all the age segments previously mentioned in the notice.
7. For organised groups outnumbering 15 persons, The Sibiu International Theatre Festival may offer discounts depending on the event and the number of available. For further information, please address the Theatrical Agency.
8. Entering the hall after the event start time, as specified on the ticket, is strictly forbidden.
9. Not showing up on time for the show cancels the ticket- which will not be repaid, nor will it be transferable for another performance.
10. For the comfort of the audience, The Sibiu International Theatre Festival recommends using the cloakroom. This service is free of charge.
11. The use of mobile phones, cameras, or other devices for video or audio recording is forbidden during the entire event.
12. Smoking is forbidden inside „Radu Stanca“ National Theatre or other venues. Medicinal or electronic cigarettes are also forbidden.
13. Animals are not allowed inside the performance hall.
14. It is forbidden entering the performance hall with any sort of food, coloured drinks or sodas, laser flashlights, contusive objects, toxic substances or weapons. There are situations when control inputs may take place at the entrance of the venues.
15. In case you need special assistance for entering the performance hall, please notify us with at least a day before the event, at the email address email@example.com or at the phone number +4 0369 101 578.
16. If an actor is to get sick or there is an extreme situation The Sibiu International Theatre Festival has the right to make changes concerning the schedule of the events and the sold tickets will be repaid or you can use them in order to see another performance. Any additional costs (transport, hotel, messenger, bank taxes) will not be covered by organizers.
17. The schedule of the events held by The Sibiu International Theatre Festival may be changed, and the final version is available on www.tnrs.ro.